Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Painting Skills


Practicing new techniques!




My name is Dart today we made abstract modern art.
My favorite art is modern art.

My name is Linnaus today my favorite thing was making lines, and coloring them in.
I also really liked when we did something like six sections and we had to make all different kinds of shapes and stuff.

(We filled in sections of a paper with dry brush techniques, thin lines, gradients, and textures. Then each artist chose a section of the color wheel and mixed those colors. They used their limited palette to paint in an abstract design, and added a touch of the complimentary color at the end.)


 

wu7377dchchbvbhyy7aAUUUUUUU4YHXGGSDSUHSHHXNNNNNEEUEEIDJUUDDUYDHDYDGGCFCVSFSSTSRXFFWTATZFZGDXFD

U73YWEDGGEYDHDYDUSIUED44674FY5TTXHBNXHJJZK IFGFHCHCHJCDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNJCNCNXMXNXNNJSUIWUU7, M,VMN


Laurel: I liked when we did the writing (drawing in Sharpie) and then painted on it and cleaned up and did it all again three times!
LAURA AND MARV


No comments:

Post a Comment